Pages

Friday, April 29

My 2wordstory







Please visit www.2wordstory.com for more information about 2wordstory.

Content?


When I was younger I always wanted my hair to be different. One day I would want it to be straight, the next day I would want it curly. Later that week I might want it blond, and then I would prefer auburn. I was never content with how my hair was at the moment.


Through the song More Beautiful You by Jonny Diaz, God showed me that "[I was] made with such care, [my] skin [my] body and [my] hair are perfect just the way they are". I now know that there could never be a more beautiful me, and God made me the way I am for a reason. I have learned to be content with my hair and the way I look.


Content? Content.


~Molly<3


Please, after reading this, if you feel led to share a 2wordstory (using one word to sum up how God changed your life), please please please post a comment to share it with us. We would love to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment