Pages

Wednesday, April 13

Duck Tape!!!! An amazing invention

Okay, so I know I'm posting a lot of blog entries tonight, but I am having fun with this new blogging site I discovered. I know, anyone who knows me is probably laughing at me right now :)

But I found yet another awesome thing to blog about. Last Saturday and Sunday I put together a duck tape dress. Duck tape had been on sale at Michaels 2 for $5 on Friday. We went to Michaels, bought a whole bag full of rolls (some for other people) and that weekend I constructed my masterpiece.

Well, you are all probably wondering how it looks, so here is a picture:


Cool, huh? And it's all made of duct tape and a little bit of cellophane wrap (except the headband, which is sadly a normal headband with a duck tape flower on it. I haven't yet figured out how to make a good duck tape headband)

Speaking of cool duck tape things, here is another picture:


This person put duct tape thingys on the back of their car. I do have a picture of a car covered completely in duck tape (an amazing car) but the picture is on a different computer. Maybe I'll post that later.

Have you figured out that I love duck tape yet? It's so much fun making roses, dresses, and putting duck tape on other things (duck tape can fix almost any problem!)

Well, time to go to bed. See you later!

Molly

History of Duct Tape:

8 comments:

  1. Very nice dress! I like it a lot, and I am enjoying the larger pictures. And the car is... interesting? Is the duct tape supposed to be fins, horns, or antlers?
    Just wondering.
    Mom was wondering if you guys would mind if she put your blog on her blog sidebar?
    YPPAF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ii,

    Thanks! I might wear it on Tuesday. Remind me, ok? I'm not sure what you call those things on cars, I just thought it was cool how creative some people get with Duck Tape. No problem about putting it on her sidebar!

    hc<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    That dress is really cool! Perhaps they wanted their car to look like a black and pink Larrymobile! Do the people who own the car that is completely covered in duct tape drive it? If not, why did they do it? If so, how? Do they have to stick their head out the window to see and point instead of using a blinker(or can you see a blinking light through duct tape)? Just wondering!
    Kanzashi Kid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kanzashi Kid,
    Thanks! It does look a bit like a Larrymobile. The person does drive the car, but the windshield is not covered in duck tape. And I don't think the blinkers are either.
    See you soon!
    hc<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey K Kid,

    I posted some pictures of the car -- be sure yo check it out!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALMOST any problem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh that's cool...i would have never thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete