Pages

Friday, April 15

Odd realization

Have you ever heard the song "Blink" by Revive? If not, I suggest that you go on Youtube right now and listen to it. It talks about how life goes by in a blink. And literally, I couldn't agree more.
The other day we were having a conversation in the car and for some reason someone brought up that in 4 years I will be an adult. (Defining an adult as a person who is 18 years old or older.) That means that in November I will be eligible for drivers ed and the year after next I will be 16! Wow! That went really fast!
I remember when I first met my friends: when I was 6 for some people and when I was 8 for others. I remember when my cousins and brother were born. I have vivid memories of playing outside with my neighbors when I was seven. I remember getting our dog in 2005.
I think that we all need to remember to "slow down before today becomes our yesterday". Take a deep breath and live in the moment. Savor the amazing life God has given to us.
Molly

1 comment:

  1. This sounds a lot like something my dear friend Taoti once wrote. It is very true. :)
    Am I one of the friends you met when you were 6? For some reason I thought you were younger than that when you met me. Hmm.
    SYS!
    Love,
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete