Pages

Friday, April 15

I'm so excited!!

Last night I was talking to a friend I haven't seen since last Summer. Her family moved out of state (about a 14 hour drive away) over a year ago. It was really hard to say goodbye. Have you ever had something similar happen? If you have, you know how hard it is when you must say farewell and you don't know the next time you will see them and run up and hug them (if you are both girls :). Sure, we talk on the phone, text, and occasionally email each other, but it feels like ages since I've seen her last.
Anyway, she is going to be coming to visit in just 3 DAYS! I'm so excited to see her again! Really right now I'm just praying that the whole thing will work out with God's hand in it.
To Valerie - can't wait to see you! You're awesome!
And to all the rest of my friends - I love you all too and thanks for being such awesome friends!
To everyone out there who knows me - hope to see you all soon and I hope God blesses you in a special way!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment